Sunday, November 30, 2008

Is it time?

Even when expecting my 2nd child, I have difficulty recognising the signs of labour. Yesterday early morning, I thought my water broke. "Today is the day!" I packed my bag and was prepared to admit to the hospital. However, I didnt head for the hospital first but to the clinic for confirmation only to be told that the baby is not ready yet. My gynae's last advice was to admit myself on the 8th Dec whether there is any sign or not. It reminds me of my experience with Jerilyn. I was also told to admit myself the next day and that night, I had contractions. Will it be the same this time?

Only few days back, my sister commented that maybe I will only deliver on my wedding day. I checked the calendar and 8th Dec coincides with my wedding day according to the lunar calendar. Will it be 1 day late again this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment