Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stressed

When you have a very ill person at home, you just dont have the mood for anything; going out, playing with (my) kids, watching tv and even indulging in food (my all time favourite). It also takes a few times more muscles to laugh. This is how I feel for the past few weeks. Having kids, low EQ and heavy workload make things worse
So, why do I have the mood and time to blog?
Have you ever felt such intense emotions that you feel breathless; that you want to explode? How do you release your stress? For me, writing is a way of releasing stress. I used to lament in my diaries. Since I dont anymore, I write it here. However, writing here isnt the same as writing the diary. I wrote freely. Anyway, all I want is for her condition to stabilise. Running errands and taking care of her is my responsibility. But having to worry what's going to happen tomorrow is a mental torture. I am drained out. It's exhausting mentally and physically. I need to have some peace of mind. That's all I ask.
What my Ah yee said keeps me going 'Just do your best.'

No comments:

Post a Comment