Friday, September 16, 2011

Read on to know

I just came home from attending a colleague's wedding in Kampar. It was the first wedding I attended alone after my marriage. You must be wondering why am I blogging now? What is so important?

This is why I blog (before I forget):

Jerilyn: Mummy, Mummy, Mummy. Last time Po Po* and Gong Gong push the car.
I was flabbergasted. Yes. I remember my parents telling a similar incident but she couldn't be anything more than 2yo when it happened. How could she recall? I asked more to know how much she remembers.
Mummy: Where were you?
Jerilyn: In the car.
Mummy: Why didn't you help Po Po push the car?
Jerilyn: Because it is dangerous.
Mummy: Where is gong gong?
Jerilyn: Inside the car.

The whole conversation took place in the car while we came home. I was astonished why and made her bring it up out of the blue. Hubby and I looked at each other. I told him this is not the first time she talked about my mother. Moreover, at most of the time, she would say something err.... weird.

* At this point, I said to myself. There she goes again. Talking about Po Po. I paid particular attention when she came to this word because she would say something err... weird. :D

That night, in the bed, I provoked her to talk about it again. She added more information such as Po-Po pushed the car slowly and she didn't know why the car didn't move, something was wrong with the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment