Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2 years Break

After 2 long years, here I am, figuring what to write and where to start. Let's start with what have I been doing during the past two years? Well, to summarise, I was stuck with postgraduate studies and thank God, I completed the course within the time-frame without any glitches. Officially graduated with Master in Education in August. Fortunately, the ceremony coincides with my dad's birthday so it was a double celebration.


So, what is next? PhD? Despite pressures from the management, I simply do not have the motivation to go on another step. During the past two years, I have lost some precious time to be with the kids and definitely lost lots of hair from the late nights to meet datelines. I am not going to spend another few years dropping more hair and sacrificing my girls until they are ready as well as I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment