Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Lost World of Tambun #3

Jerilyn and Jesslyn came back with leaflets one day, promoting Lost World of Tambun. It was very tempting - Buy 1 Adult, Free 1 Kid. As a result, we visited the place for the third time just before the holidays started. We paid approximately RM120 for 2 adult prices. The normal price for kid is RM50, which means that we saved RM100. 😼

There were some changes since the last time we went in, which was around 2 years ago such as the enclosed area for giraffes and zebras, the porcupine walk, the twister with hot springs and a row of shops depicting the old Ipoh. 

Other than the physical changes, the games that JJ play have changed too. Although they still love the kid's water park and never seem to get enough of it, the girls have ventured into other more adventurous water games such as the Cliff Racer as shown in the video below. I seriously did not expect them to try this slide. I was thinking why not wait til they are a little bit older. However, Jerilyn was already all jumpy the moment she saw other people on it. She insisted to give it a go. What choice do I have? I reminded her several times to hold on tight to the tube in anticipation of her flying out of it. Jesslyn, on the other hand was sceptical. She finally rode on it after trying another milder slide called The Twister. 




Other than that, the 'new' rides we tried  were Lupe's Adventure and the Giddy Galleon. The Giddy Galleon was giddy enough and the roller coaster ride at the Lupe's was scary enough for me to grip Jerilyn's arm as hard as I could. After the ride, both claimed that the ride wasn't scary. I wasn't scared because of the ride itself but because I was afraid that a screw or two might be loose and we would either collapse into a pile or go flying in the air.

During the whole time, I only got wet up to my knees. Did I tell you that I am not a water enthusiast? [I suddenly feel that I am writing like Geronimo]. Anyway, the reason my legs were wet was because I soaked them in the hot pool. Otherwise, I was more of a watcher than a player.

On the whole, it was an enjoyable experience for the girls and that's all that matters.




No comments:

Post a Comment