Saturday, January 3, 2009

Double Celebration

We are celebrating Jesslyn's Fullmoon tomorrow. Its 4 Jan 2009 (9th of month 12 in the lunar calendar). Why do I mention the lunar calendar? I dont usually observe lunar calendar unless it has certain significance such as CNY or my wedding date. So, it is significance tomorrow because it coincides with Jerilyn's 'chinese' birthday. Again, we dont usually celebrates 'chinese' birthday but since it's also a fullmoon, it's a double celebration.
In fact, on the day Jesslyn was born, in the lunar calendar, it was 11th of month 11, which coincides with my 'chinese' wedding date. Again, it was a double celebration.

1 comment:

  1. eh, now only i realised that my son same with Jesslyn, he also 11th of month 11 in the lunar calendar leh
    Posted by Ong Sze Yen

    ReplyDelete