Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Touching Moments

I wonder if children can see with their eyes close or they can smell you even tho they are metres away from you. This is because when the kids are asleep and if I am in the same room, no problem. They sleep soundly. But the moment I leave the room, 1 of them would surely cry as if they could sense me being there or not. Tho I have mentioned this before but I couldnt help wondering why aloud again.
Something sweet happened yesterday while they were having their afternoon naps. Jerilyn woke up and when she saw Jesslyn, she said "Mei2 sleep". She crawled towards Jesslyn and kissed her forehead followed by lying next to her. I was touched by this. I was amazed how affectionate Jerilyn is.
When watching Barney, Jerilyn is also very affectionate. Towards the end of a movie, Barney will sing its theme song "I Love You". The song goes like this: I love You. You love Me. We are happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.... This is when Jerilyn would come to us and give us a big hug and a big wet kiss. If she cant reach your cheek, she just kisses any part of your body ie legs, arms, hair etc... If we resist (when her mouth is dirty), she pulls us til her mouth touches us. Yikes!
As I have mentioned in my previous blog, Jerilyn sometimes read words to Mei2. Today she did the same. The difference is; 2 of them were lying on their tummies side-by-side. Jerilyn pointed to the whale in the book and said "Mei2, see... whale". She repeated a couple of times cuz Mei2 seemed indifferent to what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment