Sunday, July 19, 2009

St Anne's Feast



All of us really had fun going to Bukit Mertajam to celebrate St Anne's Feast. Well, maybe not for Jesslyn. We spent a good 2 hours there. I only walked up til the first station with Jesslyn and my mother. When Jerilyn walked up further with Daddy, I expected her to make a U-turn after ><10 steps. Mind you, the steps are narrow and slippery due to the wax. But I didnt see them coming down until they had reached the top of the mountain. I said to my mum that surely CH have to carry her down. To my surprise, she came down on her own feet; hair wet and cheecks red like tomato. She excitedly said "St. Anne" as she pointed.
As there were not many people, we seem to own the place. Leisurely taking photos and letting Jerilyn run around. However, my mother kept insisting Jerilyn to hold our hands. Too bad Jesslyn couldnt go down on her feet to run with Jie2.
Jerilyn surprised us all with her sexy poses. Jesslyn looked bored and uncomfortable. By the time we left, Jesslyn dozed off in my arms. 12:46 AM | Add a comment | Permalink | Blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment