Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's on my Mind

Til now, Jesslyn doesnt like porridge. She is going to be 7 months plus. Her first reaction at every feed is giving us a squemish look and shivers. She will only take a few 'sips' before turning her head away or screaming at us. She even pretends vomit if I insist feeding her. She loves cereals tho. She will lick her lips when we feed her cereals. She has also started to enjoy chewing on baby biscuits. I am also giving her apple to gnaw on. I am kinda worried. What if she will not take porridge for the rest of her babyhood? I dont want to feed her solely with food from the counter . I wonder how it was like with Jerilyn......... This is when I appreciate writing blogs. I can refer back easily. I forget so easily. Blogs is a great invention. To me, writing blogs is like writing a diary, which I used to do in my teens. I still have some of the old diaries that I dont want to discard. Another plus point about writing blogs is it saves lots of space. I dont have to keep heaps of diaries.

Just now, I heard cries from the baby(2y+) next dooor crying. Her mother crossed my mind again. As I mentioned in my previous blog, the mother is working in KL and she only comes back during the weekends. However, for the past few weeks, I only spot her once a fortnight!! I still cant accept it that she can leave her 2 year old child behind and only sees her during the weekends. Every Friday, I will be looking forward to seeing her car as that's when she is back. I always tell my husband that I could be as excited as her husband and baby with her return. Or, am I more excited than them??!...... I know, it's none of my business but it saddens me. As the Chinese saying, yat ka mm chi yat ka si(1's family doesnt know the problems of the other families). Anyhow, this probably reminds me of my days in KL, alone. I was not even pregnant then. Living away from home was really painful. However, I have to point out that I enjoyed the life in KL and as the proverb goes 'Absence makes the heart goes fonder'. After seeing my neighbour, I know that I cannot allow my husband to work outstation with us at home and vice versa. There was 1 time that he almost got an offer to work in other state and I thought we could live the life like our neighbours. Now, I know that it's easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment