Friday, May 20, 2011

New semester

My new semester has commenced last week and my dad is ready to call it quits. I come home everyday to sighing and numerous complaints from my dad. Below are some of the things he complained about:
  • They play hang-man using the skipping rope from the stairs.
  • They squeezed half a packet of sweetened drink onto the floor.
  • Although being told to stop taking too much M&Ms, the kids turned a deaf ear on him and in less than a week, they finished almost 200g of it.
  • They threw stuff into the toilet bowl ie broken crayons and paper stars. Nadi, sorry to say this but Jerilyn broke the glittering crayons.
  • Jerilyn played with water for more than 10minutes. She claimed to be washing the bottle.
  • They open the fridge for countless times every day.
All these do not happen with me around. He complains that they esp Jerilyn won't listen to him.
Dad is loud... but he is not firm. How to tell him that?

No comments:

Post a Comment