Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pre-Food Poisoning

I was looking forward to this semester break (27 August - 18 September) long before the holiday started. Actually, everyone in my field would be looking forward to sem break the moment a new semester starts. :-) However, this time is special. It's special because it coincides with the Raya and Merdeka celebrations which means that the whole family is on holiday! Yahoo!
I had planned to go to Penang. Why Penang? The last time I went there was 3 years ago. I have always wanted to go back there but there is no reason. Reason? Do I need a reason? Yup. Because hubby does not like Penang. We always have issues in Penang. The trips to Penang usually ended up in arguments. So, anyway, this time, I persuaded him to go because I wanted (the kids) to meet The Smurfs. They were going to Penang from 27-29 August. I love(d) the smurfs. The kids know them, not like them. I booked a room at Berjaya Hotel 2 weeks before the event. Everything went smoothly until the night before my last day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment