Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No More Night Feeds

Jesslyn has been a good girl for the past few nights. We sleep at about 1am and she doesnt cry for milk until 7am+ the next day. On the other hand, it's Jerilyn who has been the culprit, crying in the middle of the night for unknown reasons. Only she knows. We could only make guesses like a bad dream or the need to pee. Daddy would bring her to the toilet. If she continues crying, he gets her a bottle of water.
As I have said in my previous blog, Jesslyn is naughty in another way. She wants people around her at most times. I have thought if only I could have a dummy of myself, sitting next to her. Now, I have to sit on a stool next to her to make her happy. What makes it worthwhile is when she smiles back at you, not only with her lips but her sparkling eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment