Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome to Blogspot

Although I created this account with blogspot in 2008 but I never took the initiative to explore the features. I found it quite confusing and mind-boggling. Therefore, I had been stuck with spaces for a few years. However, recently, I am quite fed up with the errors and problems that I encounter in spaces. Firstly, I cannot access my website without having to sign into hotmail first. Secondly, I cannot upload photos since June. (Imagine not having able to share photos of my beauties!!!) Thirdly, I cannot stay login for long. Every other minute, I am asked to login again.
So, today, I give blogspot a try again and find that it isnt very difficult to create a blog at all. In fact, it is much more fun to play with as compared to spaces.
Hooray!! No more hassles.

No comments:

Post a Comment