Monday, January 10, 2011

Weaning off the Pacifier

I have long wanted to wean Jesslyn off the pacifier but it seems more difficult this time because I don't want to disrupt Jerilyn and Hubby's beauty sleep. So, I delayed and delayed. She is 25 months now. Jerilyn was weaned off the pacifier when she was 19months. We didn't have proper sleep for 2 nights.
With Jesslyn, I told myself that I must wean her off during this semester break while I am on holiday. There is no better time than this when Hubby is away on a business trip. Yesterday night, I told her there is no 'chut chut' (as we call it). Surprisingly, she only grumbled "I want chut chut. I want chut chut." a couple of times and twisted and turned for less than 5minutes before she dozed off. It was too easy. :p Why didn't I stop giving her earlier?

No comments:

Post a Comment