Monday, December 19, 2011

Hot & Cold



I am sure you would have watched this video in Facebook.

I am so proud of my girl. I didn't expect her to dance so well. I mean , it's full of omph! There is so much power in her dance. Before the dance, hubby and I were quite anxious. Although my girl has always shown potential in dancing, many questions were on our minds. Would she have stage fright? Would she be robotic and dance like a puppet? Would she forget her steps and stand like a statue? Imagine the glaring spot lights and the hundreds of pair of eyes on her!

After that night, I am confident that my girl will have lots of opportunities on the stage in the future. She will always stand out in a crowd and make me proud.

On that day, she was sent to kindy in the morning as requested by the kindy. I was worried that she would freak out for spending the whole day in the kindy. You see, she had been asking me many times if we would fetch her from school after the dance. She hadn't been left with the kindy for the whole day before and the idea didn't please her. She was worried that we might just dump her there. So, we didn't see her the whole day 'til the dance. There were 10 different dances and hers was one of the fastest paced from the beginning til the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment