Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby

Jesslyn calls this 'Baby'. She loves her (I presume it's a girl) very much, so much so that she has been talking to it since like ..... 2yo. Now, she also teaches the baby to read. Jesslyn would sit on the chair with the Baby on her lap and request me to teach the Baby. Moreover, Jesslyn herself would line-up her dolls in a row while she sits opposite them and asks the dolls to read. Sometimes, she insists that I feed it too while I feed the girls or do other very real stuff with her Baby.

All this is incomprehensible to me. I don't think I did that when I was her age. Neither did my sis. Jerilyn too doesn't talk to her dolls as if they were real. So, seeing Jesslyn treats her dolls like humans is quite 'refreshing.'

* Photo of the baby... later

No comments:

Post a Comment