Sunday, April 22, 2012

What Jesslyn can do @ 3y4m old

These are what Jesslyn can do now:
  1. spell her name as well as her sis's
  2. read Peter & Jane up to Book 2. She can read pretty well actually.
  3. identify and read all (the common) colours. However, she may get confused between black and brown
  4. recite the suku kata without mistakes in 5 seconds eg B-A, B-I, B-O, B-U, B-E in a song like tune. You can give her any consonant and she would read them out like A, B, C. [I didn't know that she can recite the suku kata and suddenly, she is reciting all the suku kata from B to Y. Pretty impressive]
* Jesslyn is 95 cm and Jerilyn 108cm.

For the record, I am drilling Jerilyn with Mandarin. She has another 2 years before she joins Poi Lam where most of the subjects are conducted in Mandarin. I have never been so hardworking with learning Mandarin and I have to learn to like the language too. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment