Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby

My kids are very fond of their Ah Yee's baby even before the baby is born.
Especially Jesslyn. Every few days, she would ask me questions pertaining to Ah Yee and her baby. For example:
  1. Has the baby has come out.
  2. Has the doctor take the baby out from Ah Yee's stomach? (She pulled up her blouse to show her tummy). Is it painful when the doctor take the baby out?
  3. Why the baby is not out yet?
  4. Why the baby doesn't want to come out?
  5. Has Ah Yee left the hospital? (as if Ah Yee has delivered)
  6. Mummy, I want to give this(potty, book, doll, dress) to the baby in case she don't have it.

Her consistent concern surprises me; like an acquaintance concern. It's not like she sees her Ah Yee. She doesn't know anyone who is pregnant. She definitely doesn't have experience. So, how does she know all these stuff? Why is it so important to her? Beats me.

Nevertheless, I am happy that my girls love their cousin so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment