Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sore Neck

Jerilyn complained of having a sore neck while writing at her desk. At first, I thought she was giving excuses not to write. Then, she explained that she was talking to Ah Yee for too much. I didn't understand her 'til she added that she was also playing the pinball game for too long. I realised then that she was talking about a sore neck because of using the computer for too long. Nowadays, she loves exchanging messages with her Ah Yee in yahoo messenger although there is nothing much in the content as she takes quite long to form a sentence. She has trouble locating the letters on the keyboard. Anyway, the position or the height is unsuitable, thus, causing sore neck. I, myself have the same problem occasionally since my second job with Hovid Pharmacy. I told this to my dad.

My dad, in turn, told my aunts. Unfortunately, he told them not to believe her. :-(
He should sit in front of the pc with one hand on the mouse for an hour. He would understand then.

No comments:

Post a Comment