Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jesslyn @ 2yo

Jesslyn has just turned 2 on the 8th December. There wasnt any party except for a quiet dinner at Folie Folie on the night before and a cake on the actual date.



2 short years have passed and she is still very much the baby I held in my arms 2 years back. Here are some of the things she could do/say:

  • Talks very well and uses long sentences. Just today, sis was disturbing, she scolded "Hey, dont disturb me. I am doing my work." (She was scriblling on Jie2's book).
  • She sings very well. She sees a kettle in a book and she starts "Polly put the kettle on... " While her hands are at work, she entertains herself by singing. She is also flexible in changing the lyrics. For example, the song 'I see the moon and the moon sees me', she goes "I see Gong Gong, I see Mummy..."
  • Potty-trained. Must add that accidents still happen. With Jerilyn, we were braver by letting her go diaper-free during the nights but with Jesslyn, we are more cautious.
  • Jumps and climbs.
  • Other than Wh- Questions, she also uses "Can" types of questions - "Can I go down?", "Can I have water?"
  • Can recite all the letters in the alphabet and numbers up to 20.

Some of the things she still needs guidance are:

  • recognising letters in the alphabet - she particularly likes 'J'. Show her any letter, she says 'J'
  • recognising numbers
  • confused with certain animals

No comments:

Post a Comment