Sunday, December 12, 2010

Quotations

Meant to be posted 2 months ago but something held me back:

  • While I was driving down a slope speedily, Jesslyn exclaimed "Be careful! Mummy.... Be careful! Mummy..."
  • While shopping on 1 particular day, Jesslyn was being grumpy. Daddy scolded her twice and for both times, she sang to herself after being scolded.While waiting to pay at the cashier, Jesslyn held out her hand and said "Give me some money."
  • Seeing angry/sad expressions on people, Jesslyn would ask "Why she(always she) so sad?" or "Why she cry?"
  • When Jesslyn was proud of her sis, she showed me a puzzle "There.... Jie2 fix this. Jie so clever."
  • When it irritates Jesslyn "Hey, dont sit here." "Hey, stop playing." "Hey, don't shout."
  • When she is persistent "Mummy, sit here" Nobody answers. "Mummy, sit here!!" Silent. "I saaidd SIT HEREee!!"
  • Jesslyn uses 'Today', 'Yesterday' in her sentences but it's not always used correctly.
  • Looking at a mini poster of S.H.E.(the Taiwan group), Jerilyn said there are 2 girls. I asked "Are you sure? How many girls are there?" She repeated "2 girls." "What about this 1?" "It's a boy."(Referring to the 'tomboy')
  • Jerilyn talks to objects and insects:
    • to an insect "You go away. I don't want you. I will beat you. Go away."
    • to an object "Don't fall down. You stay there. Be good."

No comments:

Post a Comment