Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quiet yet Eventful

Some of you must be wondering where have I been for the past few weeks. No blogs, No Facebooking. Have been as quiet as a mouse on the cyberspace.
Though quiet here, my life has actually been quite busy and eventful. There have been numerous decisions to make in the past month. Firstly, I came across AirAsia's promotion to Australia and was tempted to grasp the cheap air tickets. I finally did after much persuasion from my sis.
Next, I had to decide if I needed to change my car as my hubby complained about the poor condition of my Saga. During the process, we narrowed down to Matrix and Kenari. After 2 weeks, we have decided to go for Kenari as there have only been negative comments for Matrix. I don't want to take the risk.
Other than that, I was also burdened with the decision of where to send Jerilyn for kindergarten. There are two potential kindergartens in my area. 1 has enrolment of 100+ and the other has only 10 kids. I personally prefer small groups to large groups but upon visiting the less populated kindy, I understand why the other is over populated. To me, the main problem is impression. The impression the teachers here gave was unprofessional. Both the teachers I met have long hair and both just let their hair loose. It's alright if they look tidy but sadly, that's not the case. The teacher who entertained me spoke terrible English. It was very Manglish. Moreover, I doubt this kindy has a proper system as overall, there are only 10 kids from all ages.
Last year, this time, we took my mum to Meru Valley Golf and Country Club to check out the plaece. After procrastinating for a year , we had finally taken the trouble to join the club. One of the reasons we join this club is to avoid the congestion in a public pool.
We also booked 2 nights at Resorts Hotel, Genting Highlands in conjunction with Jerilyn's birthday upon coming across another promotion for Genting Club members.
The only mission we have not accomplished is going to Singapore. It's not for leisure but business. However, there are too many activities and going-ons now. I need a break. Need to save some $$ too.

No comments:

Post a Comment