Monday, June 20, 2016

Blog Marathon

I don't have any particular topic in mind. All of a sudden, I just feel that I need to keep this blog active and hopefully I can 'backdate' some of my updates. My blogs seem seasonal ie. going MIA for months followed by blogging marathon.

Hmm...I don't know where to start. Therefore, I thought that My Dropbox may be able to help me. I found some memorable photos of the girls at an indoor playground, which I wish to share here.
This playgym is located at the mall very near my house. My initial plan was to have lunch with my dad but we ended up here as well after having our meal at Secret Recipe. My dad sat outside the gym, reading the newspapers while waiting for us. The entrance fee was RM10/kid for unlimited play time. As we were not prepared, we were urged to buy socks from them as the rule states that One must play with socks on. It cost around RM5 each pair.

So, we went in after doing all the necessary. FYI, it was the first time I allowed the girls to play in an indoor playground for hygiene purposes. I doubt that management would do a thorough job in maintaining the cleanliness of these sort of playgrounds. Anyway, since the girls had been begging for quite a number of times, I gave in this time.

The first game they played was the huge tyre below. They were laughing their heads off the moment they rolled around. I felt that the RM10 was worth it already. Next they climbed on the huge slide. Actually, at first, Jesslyn was reluctant to climb on the slide. Jerilyn played by herself. After some coaxing and with Jerilyn's guidance, Jesslyn took the big step to climb those steps. Once she came down, there was no stopping her. Both of them went for many rounds. Oh, you might have observed that the girls were not appropriately dressed for this activity.



The activity on the left looked easy but was actually the toughest challenge for (surprisingly) Jerilyn. I have a video of it. Wait til I upload it. It was one of her funniest actions or inaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment