Monday, June 20, 2016

Sudoku

This is another topic that I thought I should note down. I have first exposed the girls to Sudoku when they were between 6 and 7 years old. They had played a few really easy ones (4x4) when younger. Those 4x4 came with pictures or alphabets. After that, I didn't really introduce them to Sudoku til the age stated above.

So, here is a picture of Jesslyn putting on her thinking cap solving a 9x9 puzzle. Just like my blogging, they either do a sudoku marathon (which is euqals to 3 puzzles at most) or they don't touch a puzzle for months in between.

I took this picture not because she was doing Sudoku. It was because of her serious look that caught my attention. It touches me every time I see her serious at work. So, you can imagine how often is that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment