Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Home ALone

June 02
Home Alone
I take this opportunity to write what happened while the kids are not around. Daddy takes a day off today to take Jesslyn for a routine check-up at the clinic while Mummy had to go to work. I just returned from work. I presume they are at my in laws place. When Daddy updated me thru calls this afternoon, I was told that Jesslyn is 7.7kg (6 months). She cried very loudly when the nurse touched her. This is in contrast to the times when she was jabbed. She hardly cried. Looks like she has tough skin like Jerilyn. When people play with her, she has 3 reactions. 1. She laughs back, kicking her legs to go forward. 2. She hides her face against our bodies, giving a sheepish smile. 3. She cries which is very seldom. Yesterday was 1 of the rare incident. Daddy said when he came out of the room, every1 was staring at him, like a celebrity. Another possible reason why she cried was because she was unclothed and being laid on the table to measure her height and then weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment