Friday, June 12, 2009

Untitled

Jerilyn is so trained to say bye to things she is reluctant to leave behind that 1 day, when she took out a yogurt drink from the fridge n I asked her to put it back, she said "Bye bye....Bye.... See You" to the yougurt nclosed the fridge door. Very cute.
Gotta buy a new camera. The 1 I hv now gvs very dark n dull effect. Been shopping around. The videocam is also giving problems. I went to the service center today n apparently it is the tape which is faulty, not the videocam. I hope so too.
Hv been so busy at work that I cant afford to spend time blogging.
Hmm... another incident that I want to share. 1 day Jerilyn wanted me to sit wt her on the piano while I was busy watching tv. However, I obediently sat with her wt my body facing the tv. She insisted that I must turn towards the piano with my body and legs facing the piano. That's not all, she wanted me to play a tune and when I only played with 1 hand, she put my other hand on the keys. I realise that as kids start to grow, they are getting more and more demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment