Friday, June 19, 2009

Post Natal Dilemma

Its too late to talk about this subject, isnt it? I mean, it has already been more than 6 months since my delivery. I have wanted to blog about it for months but every time I sit here, I forget. See!!! This is already a problem.
Anyway, my main problem is not forgetfullness. It's hair drop. It started 3 months after delivery. It's terrifying seeing how many of my strands of hair on the floor. It's all over the place. Every often, I would find a strand on Jesslyn's lips. Once I went out with my colleagues and it shocked them seeing how much of hair sticking to the back of my blouse. This problem is more severe this time as compared to my 1st delivery. When I ask around, my colleagues too experience more severe hair drop after 2nd delivery as compared to the 1st. Guess our bodies havent recovered thus are more deficient of iron with 2nd or 3rd pregnancy.
I read that the falling will lessen after 6 months but it seems to be the same. I am worried that before the hair starts growing, I am already bald.
Do I need to be worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment