Monday, June 22, 2009

Solid Food

June 22
Solid Food
Had started feeding Jesslyn with cereal a week after she turned 6 months. The first time, she drooled so much that the bowl was filled with her saliva. I had to threw the cereal away. The second time, I had Daddy to feed her. I never have much confidence when it comes to first timers. As expected, the feeding was a breeze as compared to the first. She opened her mouth wide when she saw Daddy bringing the spoon towards her mouth and she knew she had to close her mouth when the spoon was taken away. She finished everything in the bowl. The third onwards, I feed without much problem. Sometimes she is so excited to see me with the bowl that she kicks and bounces.
I plan to feed her with porridge soon but busy, lazy Mummy needs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment