Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Random

One fine day, Jesslyn was playing Lego while Jerilyn played Scrabble. At one time, Jesslyn dropped a piece and out of kindness, Jerilyn bent her body to pick up that piece, which was just at her foot. Jesslyn shouted "Hey, don't take. It's not your problem. It's my problem." She was screaming as if Jerilyn was snatching her toy away. This is how serious her level of possessiveness.

Jerilyn was telling about a girl who likes to pull people's hair and beat them. Jerilyn is one of the victims. I asked her if the girl has any friends and she said No. Jesslyn was quick to add "Like me lor. I don't have any friends."

Out of curiosity, I asked if my girls play or talk to each other in school. Jerilyn replied Yes. She said that when they meet at the dining area, Jesslyn would nod her head and smile at her. I think they handle this very maturely. How sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment