Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blur kid

Guess who is the blur kid here? Bingo - it's Jesslyn. She always makes funny remarks with language. Why is it blur then? It's because she always misunderstands the meanings.

For example, just today, I cut some ciku to be shared. When I told them what it was, Jesslyn quickly replied "Oh, teacher." I was still puzzled by her remark. She continued with "Cikgu mar. It's teacher lor."

She may also get lost in a conversation easily. For example, when the topic is ice-cream, I may ask questions like "Which flavour do you like, Jesslyn?" She may answer "Eat what?"  as if she just joins the conversation. In another example, we could be talking about our experience dining at a particular restaurant. If I ask her "Do you like to go there again, Jesslyn?" Her answer could be "Go where?"

This is how blur Jesslyn is.

Other blur incidents include not completing her homework. You will see question marks on her books occasionally, which you won't find in Jerilyn's books. I don't know if it's blur or just don't care with  her work. Jesslyn doesn't bother to ensure that she finishes everything. What do I mean by incomplete work? One of the most absurd cases would be for instance, instead of writing the whole word 'BIRU', she wrote 'BI'. She may complete half the sentence, half the page and even colour half the car. Thank God I don't have this problem with Jerilyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment