Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rubik Cube

I have never been a fan of rubik cube simply because I know it's mission impossible for me.

However, I hope my kids (particularly Jerilyn) can do the 'trick'. Jerilyn has always been interested in scientific matters and activities that require logic thinking. Therefore, it is a matter of time before I get her a rubik cube. The day came when she watched a tv programme showing a Chinese player who solved more than 10 cubes in half an hour, blind-folded. Ever since, she nagged and nagged 'til the day I bought her one rubik cube.

I would say that she really has a strong logic thinking (if that is what it takes to solve this puzzle). She managed to solve one side of it after fiddling with it for a day or two. I only showed a short clip on youtube before she solved it for the first time. On the whole, she watched attentively for less than 10 minutes.




It has been a week since it was bought and she still plays with it. Every time solving one side of the cube. As much as I wish to teach her in completing the whole Rubik cube, all I can do is to give her moral support. :D

She also tried to explain the moves, the twists and turns to me but being a sucker in this, I just pretended to listen and nodded my head vigorously while thinking "How can you make sense out of it? There is no logic.", simply incomprehensible.

Maybe one day soon, she will be able to complete the whole cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment