Friday, March 13, 2015

FIrst Day @ School

Don't you like this picture? Isn't it most appropriate for an important day like this where the sun shines on you  and you too, will shine like the sun in school?
Before she joins the primary school, I was worried that it would be difficult to wake her up in the morning as she used to cry even when we woke her up at 8.30 for montessori. However, to my surprise, to this very day (13.3.2015), she has not given any problems when being jolted up at 6.30am. Why? It is a puzzle to me as to you. Her sleeping habits hasn't changed so, it has nothing to do with sleep. Could it be because she likes school? Well, I hope so. Whatever the reason is, I hope she maintains her positive attitude towards school for as long as possible.


This has been her seat since Day 1. I wasn't worried as I thought the teacher would change their places sooner or later, just like what happened to Jerilyn. However, it is different with Jesslyn. She has remained at this seat til this day. According to her, some of her classmates have been asked to exchanges places. Anyway, it isn't all bad news. She says that the last person of every row is selected as the group leader. The job of a group leader is to collect books when necessary and do some errands for teachers.I have always encouraged my girls to be more active in school. It is equally important to learn soft skils and be seen rather than being a bookworm and scoring As without a life.

On the whole, she seems to like it in school (as can be seen in the photo). Two boys were busy wiping their teary eyes with hankies. After scanning the class, I was half relieved that there doesn't seem to have any naughty boys in this class. Those who would pull your skirt up or would push you to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment