Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sharp tongue

23 August 2012
Jesslyn just threatened me. She came across a colourful page in her Maths book and insisted me to teach her although I know she is not ready for it. Example of sum was 11+4, 9+3.... So, I ignored her. She got impatient and threatened me "Teach me. Faster or else, I'll simply write."

Later that day, she rode on her car and invited Jerilyn to go to the pasar malam (imagination). Her sis happily agreed but she replied immediately, "but no space wo. You stay at home with mummy ok?"

25 August 2012
Jesslyn was looking for me and when she saw me, she said "Eh, I thought you were lost." I answered "No, I am not lost." Very cheekily, she replied "I said I THOUGHT you were lost. I thought...." It's hard to win this girl. Very sharp tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment