Monday, August 6, 2012

Overdue posts

Finally, I can sit down and update my long overdue posts. I had to rush and make perfect my assignments til I haven't been updating my blog about the girls for ... let's see.... 2 months?
Just for memory sake, here are some of the quotes I want the girls to know when they grow up.
  1. Although the girls don't come into contact with their Ah Yee much but the way they talk about Ah Yee sounds like they have frequent contact with her. For example when the girls fight over the ipad, Jesslyn sulkily said "I dont want to play your (mummy) ipad, I will play Ah Yee's ipad."
  2. Jesslyn asked "Why Ah Yee never cry when the doctor take rachel out from Ah Yee's stomach?" [as if she was there when Ah Yee delivered her baby]
  3. Jerilyn shows responsibility again when she said that she was late to return to her classroom after breakfast because she had to wait for Jesslyn to finish her breakfast. Jerilyn explained that if she didn't wait, Jesslyn would cry.
  4. Sometimes, we encourage and boost the girls confidence by being ignorant. One night, Jerilyn explained something about how earthquakes work and Daddy asked "How do you know?" She answered "Of course I know." Daddy replied "But, I don't know." She answered smartly "Because some boys never use their brains."
  5. Jerilyn was reading her knowledge book (she has interest with the solar system, the nature, science etc.) when she suddenly asked "Mummy, is ocean bigger or the sea bigger?" That caught me off-guard. 
On July 31st,
Jerilyn - 18.8kg
Jesslyn - 14.5kg

No comments:

Post a Comment