Friday, June 10, 2011

1st song

I had tried introducing piano to Jerilyn for quite some time but there was not much progress until recently.

I got the idea of writing the notes on the keys after watching a friend's video in FB. After 2 weeks, this is what Jerilyn can play.

I am quite satisfied with her progress although the timing is not accurate. The very next day after this recording. she practised on playing without reading the notes.

She is very motivated to learn this song after I told her that her Ah Yee's birthday is fast approaching and she can play the song to her. (Hope Daddy is not offended as his birthday is half a month sooner than Ah Yee's). Other than that, she is more than happy to play for her grandma. At first, she complained that the piano is too big and heavy to bring to her Ah Ma's house to which I replied that we could record it down instead. Thus, working hard on the keyboard since last week.

Enjoy the not-so-perfect song.

No comments:

Post a Comment