Friday, June 10, 2011

2nd Chance


Can you see the cross? Jerilyn was marked wrong for 'wrong' match for BM paper. There is an extra line from the picture yoyo to the ball.
As a lecturer, I might have done the same to teach the student a lesson so that they would be more careful in their test. But, as a mother, I felt that I have to fight for my kid's interest. More importantly, she got the answer - drawing a line from the picture to the word. If the line was from 1 picture to 2 words or 2 pictures to a word, it's wrong. In this case, it's just a picture to another.
Hubby told me to let it be. If I were to let it be, I don't think I can sleep for nights. So, I wrote a note to the teacher. After two days, the teacher returns the paper with the amendment. No more complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment