Friday, June 17, 2011

Threats

My girls are beginning to threaten me if I do not do as they say. For instance,
1. Jerilyn wanted to play with something but I did not allow. This was what she said "Don't play... don't play. Next time, I don't want to give you ang pow." I assume that she won't give me any 'allowance' when I am old and frail.
2. they wanted to use the tub for bathing which I did not allow. Jesslyn said "Next time, you don't swimming(bathe) me. I don't want you to swim me. I want Daddy swimming me." I was more than happy to hear that. haha.... However, hubs was still in the office. So, they were forced to bathe with me.

This morning, Jerilyn looked dull so I tried to lighten the mood "Hello, pretty." Her answer "Hello, ugly woo..man." Not angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment