Sunday, June 26, 2011

Graffiti

Guess where this was drawn on?



TA-DA!!I was shocked to see that when I stepped into the house. But, surprisingly, I didn't scold them. In fact, I was quite pleased with the drawing. It decorates the otherwise dull, empty wall. I was surprised how Jerilyn could draw such a big picture. As you can see below, the picture is so much higher than her. And the details, how long did it take her to draw it? Where was my dad when she drew? What was he doing? Did he scold? These were the questions running in my head.


I asked her 2 questions:


1. Where was Gong2? She pointed to the couch. My dad must be engrossed in a drama while she was at her mischief.


2. Why did she drew it? She answered "BEcause I want to make the wall pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment