Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bossy

I was busy googling when this caught my attention:
"Jie2, I said thank you to you." After a while, she repeated again. This time louder. The same sentence was repeated 4 times and each time, it was louder and more firm. I could not take it 'til I had to call out to Jerilyn "She is talking to you." to which Jerilyn said softly "Ok Mei2." Jesslyn was not satisfied with the answer "Jie2, I said thank you to you." This time, Jerilyn too raised her voice and that shut Mei2 up.

This is Jesslyn. The loudest, firmest person in the family. I am not sure if I have jotted this down but when
1. she was on the phone with Daddy and she could not hear him, she put up her index finger over her mouth "SHHH... SHHH... SHHHH.... I cannot hear.", walking around as if she was having a million dollar business conversation. Sometimes, she complains about either one of us not letting her take the call.
2. I asked her not to take out all the books from the drawer. She replied angrily "I just want to see."
3. I asked both of them to keep their toys before we went out for dinner. Jesslyn ordered her sister after a while "Jie2, you keep. Quickly before Mummy beat you. There, another one. Quickly." Jerilyn did not utter a word while frantically put everything in a bucket. All she wanted was to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment